To access some of our services you must register an account. By doing so you agree to provide information that is truthful, accurate, current, and complete. In using the Site, you accept sole responsibility for all activities conducted through your account. You alone are responsible for keeping your account information and password secure. Contact us immediately if you suspect your account security has been compromised or there has been unauthorized use of your account.
We aim to create a positive experience for all users, which depends in part on your conduct. By making use of our Site you agree:
- Not to interfere with other visitors’ use of the Site, or affiliated or linked sites.
- Not to transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or functions.
- Not to disrupt the security or privacy of, or cause harm to, the Site, services, materials, system resources, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any linked sites.
Failure to comply with our user conduct guidelines may result in termination of your account or civil and criminal penalties. At our discretion, we may terminate any account and take actions against you for activities including, but not limited to:
- Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way.
- Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
Eligibility & Authorization
For your security and ours, we require that all visitors purchasing items through the Site meet our Terms of Eligibility:
- You must be 18 years of age or older. Minors must inform their parents or guardian of our Terms before registering to the Site and services.
- You must possess a valid form of payment issued by a licensed bank acceptable to The Current New York.
- You must provide accurate, valid and truthful personal and payment information.
- You may not purchase goods for any commercial exploitation.
All “Content” (text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and images) appearing on the Site is the intellectual property of The Current New York protected by intellectual property and copyright laws.
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is prohibited unless expressly authorized by The Current New York. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in civil and criminal penalties.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your right to use the Content in any manner in our sole discretion.
We do our best to ensure all Content appearing on the Site is complete and accurate. However, errors may occur. The Current New York does not warrant that product descriptions, prices or photographs are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please refer to our Return Policy if you feel a product offered on our Site is not as described.
All prices listed on our website are in US Dollars exclusive of taxes. By law we are required to collect sales tax and duties depending on the shipping address provided by the user. The Current New York does not make sale price adjustments.
Third Party Services
The Current New York is not responsible for the views, content, products, services, safety or accuracy of Third Party Services. We offer no guarantees and assume no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third Party Services. Using Third Party services is at your own risk.
Disclaimers of Warranties: Limitation of Liability
In addition, some events and circumstances may be beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather. The Current New York will always do its best to aim at maintaining its services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in such circumstances.
Indemnity & Liability
We do not waive our right to enforce this agreement if you violate our Terms of Service and no action is taken against you.
Personal Information & Privacy