Our Commitment to Privacy
If you have questions or concerns regarding your account or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
To deliver the highest standard of customer service, we receive and store personal and non-personal information about you and your use of our Site.
Personal information is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. You may choose not to provide personal information, but the personal information we request is required in order to provide our products and services to you:
- Personal information is required during registration to process orders and services like newsletter subscriptions or customer service enquiries. We may store information for such purpose.
- We collect personal information to deliver the highest standard of customer service and make the purchase process efficient, secure and easy.
- Only the information necessary to the secure fulfillment of orders is stored, including your full name, shipping and billing addresses, phone contact and email address.
- We may use your personal details for payment clearance, delivery, subscriptions, service enquiries, fraud protection and order processing, sharing features, account registration.
- We use your e-mail address to send newsletters only if you have subscribed to receive messages from our Site. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may update your account settings or click the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
- We may collect information related to your use of our Site. Analysis in an anonymous form may be provided to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties to improve your shopping experience.
- Non-personal information is information that does not have a direct association to you. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Usage of Cookies
The Current New York uses "cookie" technology that allows our site and our service providers to recognize your browser, distinguish you from other customers and further enhance and personalize your online shopping experience. Cookies are small data files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive that allows your browser to capture and remember specific information.
If you prefer, you can modify your browser settings to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to decline cookies. Declining cookies, however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Disclosure of Information
We work with companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf. Our partners may have limited access to your information for the purpose of providing such services. We do not authorize any company to use or disclose your personal information. We do not share or sell your personal information. However, we do reserve the right to disclose personal information if we reasonably believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal or suspected illegal activities, security or technical issues,
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of The Current New York, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Third Party Links
The Current New York uses the most up-to-date website security to protect our clientele. All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. The Current New York is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for restricting access to the computer or device through which you use your account.
Changes to Our Policy